12/13/10

Joyful and Triumphant.


'Tis the season, and before I get carried away with feeling the Christmas spirit and overeating, I wanted the opportunity to post while I can still fit into these jeans. :)  Blissfully, I am now on winter break and have the luxury of not having to shave on the daily, so I thought I would wear one of my favorite ginger skins (from Dutch Touch) and showcase a little goatee to reflect my life of leisure over the next few weeks.  I paired it with the new Iruco Hair 08 to give it a little retro flair.  Oh, and while I have your attention, the jacket you see before you is a FREE gift for the holidays from Kiitos, so get your rump roast in gear and get it immediately!  Stay warm and happy holidays!

Divos Titanium:

Hair: [Iruco] Hair 08 - (Modified Ginger)
Skin: ::Dutch Touch :: Red :: Cream
Eyes: [Cheerno] GLOX.eye Line Vegetal
Jacket: +KiiToS!!+ Christmas Gift : Pea Coat *Tweed*
Shirt: {Gisaci} Classic Cashmere Turtleneck - Black
Gloves: Reek - Cozy Mittens - White
Pants: Emery - Denim Dark
Boots: *COCO* Homme Lace-Up Work Boots
Pose: Posies - M9-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →