6/18/12

Fluff N' Fold


Hey everyone!  It's been a while since I have been able to blog on my own, and now that my last few weeks of demands are finally over, I look forward to be able to showcase a number of wonderful items I have received.  I was recently given this new towel pose set from fellow blogger Sixx Yangtz and I was extremely impressed (not to mention now I am squeaky clean).  The towel textures are spot on, and the poses are definitely eye-catching.  If you haven't checked out his new store HISposes, you are missing out!

Divos Titanium:

Hair: Shag - Choke (cut) - Gingersnap
Skin: Dekade - Beno - Light
Eyes: MADesigns - Naturals - Brown Conversation Eyes
Towel: HISpose - Draped Towel - No. 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →