9/19/13

My Birthday



Today two things are happening...for one it is my birthday.  The second is that this happens to be my 100th post on the Boystown Closet!  Since today is my birthday I will be offering a free gift  over at Poseology for one week starting today!  The "My Birthday" pose comes with a free mesh cake, so I can share a tastey treat with you all.  After the free week is over the My Birthday pose will be available for sale in store, so make sure you grab it while it's a free gift now!

Ritch Nicholls:

Skin: Body Co - Breeze
Eyes: Ikon - Sunrise Eyes - Blue
Hair: Burley - Sofian - Platinums 03
Hairbase: Exile - Hairbase2 - Stefani
Shorts: CheerNo - Capri Shorts - Denim
Boots: Razor - Enforcer Boots (the Men's Dept.)
Pose: Poseology - My Birthday - includes mesh cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →