1/6/15

Yearbook Photo 2014-2015


Strawberry Singh kicked off her Monday Meme’s again, and this is the first opportunity I have had to participate.  This week's challenge is the Second Life Facebook Smile meme.

My yearbook photo is included above, which brought back horrid memories where I had to put my fist under my chin and smile goofy for my real life yearbook photos. The real fun is checking out the Flickr group that captures all of everyone's delightful yearbook photos.  Enjoy, and don't forget to sign my yearbook!

Divos Titanium:

Hat: Action - Swagga Hat - Los Santos
Hair: Action - Jimmy Veganic Hair
Skin: Hermony - Symon - ST2
Shirt: Havok - Double Over Cardigan - Teal with Pink Tie

1 comment:

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →