3/22/22

Mountain Spring

Mountain Spring


This is been one of the longest breaks I have taken from SL photography, and my life has been a bit hectic over the past few months.  While Mama Titanium is still not all the way healthy, she received an amazing prognosis at the doctor.  On top of that, I received a big promotion at work and am excited about the new challenges this journey will bring.  With all of this being said, I am so happy to herald the arrival of spring, and I decided to do it in one of my favorite places - the mountains!  I hope you enjoy and here's to more photos coming soon!


Divos Titanium:

Hair: Wings - Ero225 @ The Men's Department - March 2022

Jacket: Ascend - Brooks Blazer @ The Men's Department - March 2022

Jeans: Cold Ash - Holloway Jeans

Shoes: Rebellion - Troy Kicks @ The Men's Department - March 2022

Rings: RealEvil Industries - Ventu Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →