7/15/22

Fifteen

Fifteen

"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them. And others you don't. But in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into, and sometimes . . . if you're really lucky . . . it's the one you make for yourself."


- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City


Today marks the 15th Rez Day of one of the most magnetic people I have ever met: Adham DeCuir. I would say without question he is the closest thing I have to family in Second Life.  I'm so thankful he rezzed, and even more so I met him.  Here's to 15 more amazing years in cartoon world, Hammy! ❤️😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →