11/3/10

Business As (Un)Usual


Welcome back!  So, November's now ticking away on us, and one of my favorite things about Fall is the opportunity to dress in layers (ok, ok, ok - technically, I guess layers aren't just reserved for Fall, but after a scorcher in the South, it's the first time I can work it out without sweating my arse off . . . luckily that problem is fixed in SL).  Check out the details below on what I came up with.  Oh, and shout out to Lelutka for the new ginger skin!

Divos Titanium
Jacket: AOHARU _BT_LeatherTailoredJK_BR                             
Shirt: *BOOM* Rockstar Hoodie
Gloves: ~ Vette's Boutique ~ V Gloves (Black + W) (I think the store has closed, but correct me if wrong!)
Pants: no.07 :: Striped Pants                         
Shoes: *ordinary* - Tarsius - CP Limited edition
Skin: [LeLutka] -CALEB/ginger
Hair: [Lelutka] -CALEB 2 hair - ginger                     
Eyes: MADesigns NATURALS - brown conversation eyes
Pose: Posies M9 - 15

2 comments:

  1. Divos this is hot! Love the skin on you! Is it the light shade? We can be twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!!! Love the ginger look on you! Also the over all look and how the pants match with the jacket. Hi5!

    ReplyDelete

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →