11/22/10

Comfy Chic


Greetings and salutations!  When getting dressed I am really one of those people who look for items that are casual, but fun.  Like it's been said before, fall and winter are my favorite seasons because its when I feel like I can get really creative with clothes.  I love items that look comfortable and the new Crash Sweater from Ronsem really fit that.  Also, I am a boot fanatic, and I fell in love with the new engineer boots from Coco.  Overall, I felt this outfit kept to my simplistic core, but gave me a bit of a dramatic flair.

Ritch Nicholls:

Skin - Hermony .:Hermony:. Kriz ST1 - Shaved
Eyes - *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape : *YourSkin*RealEyes Frozen
Hair - CheerNo]:  [Cheerno] Hair YALLI Blond
Hairbase - CheerNo :  [CheerNo] ColorHAIR base Blonds : Platiun
Sweater - Ronsem*  : Ronsem* Crash Sweater - Gray
Pants -  =Zenith= : =Zenith= Stripe Shaco Pants(Male)
Boots - *COCO* : *COCO*Homme_EngineerBoot
Pose - Posies : M9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →