11/27/10

The Dark in the Light


Well, hello there!  Welcome to my first blog post for [BT] Closet.  I am going to try my best to behave, but I make no promises up front, so be warned. :)  This outfit started with the stunning jacket from Mr. Poet.  The detail is amazing, and I decided to pair it with the plaid pants from Atomic and these bitchin' Ninikoboy Jockey Boots to express my darker side.  As far as skin, the Ocean 2.0 comes in a perfect shade for gingers.  And with that, my friends, a first post is born.  Enjoy!

Pilz Redgrave:

Skin: !ZB: Ocean 2.0
Eyes: Pc Eyes by LL - summer - dry soil
Hair: >TRUTH< David Streaked - marmalade
Glasses: Kalnins Glasses - Respect
Coat: ::[ Mr.Poet ]:: Peacoat and Pleated shirt-Vest set_Black
Pants: [ATOMIC] I <3 Plaid - Black
Boots: "NINIKOBOY" Jockey Boots (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →