11/6/10

Guilty Pleasure



Hey everyone! For this posting there were two items I really wanted to cover. I know everyone has been showing off the Lelutka Caleb skin in gingers, so I felt like the blond needed to be shown off a little. I also have recently been obsessed with this Addison cardigan from FIR & MNA, it is out at the perfect time just as we are all trying to keep warm. Hope you enjoy what I threw together!

Wesley Arbenlow:

Skin: [Lelutka] Caleb/b_Pale_Hair_Face02
Hair: [Lelutka] Caleb 2 Hair-Blonde (Included with skin)
Eyes: CheerNo Glox.eye Line [Crystal]*NervurE
Jacket: *FIR & MNA* Addison Cardifan Black Mens
Shirt: Kalrau Striped Longsleeves M3
Pants: Muism Straight Fit Jeans/Light Washed 1
Shoes: Reek Swell Sneaks-Navy/Gray
Pose: Exposeur Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →