12/17/10

Goodnight, Travel Well.


The inspiration for this outfit came from imagining what I would wear if I was traveling around, alone on a bike, lost in my thoughts.  I'm not sure how this all came about, but this thought helped inspire this post. When picking out clothing made from leather, I normally automatically go for black, but I really loved the brown Riders jacket from 19 Motorcycle.  The over sized beanie from Hermony comes with an alpha layer so it scales down the time of  adjusting it.  It also comes with a tattoo hair layer, so you don't have to worry about fitting hair underneath it.  The wide scarf from Mr. Poet is texture change (and free), so I definitely recommend this item as a must-have. I hope you enjoy.

Ritch Nicholls:

Skin: .:Hermony:. Kriz ST1 - Shaved
Eyes: MADesigns/Kmadd : PROMISE - brown 6
Hair: .:Hermony:. Beanie with Hair: Oversized Beanie (unreleased)
Coat: 19 Motorcycle : Riders-JK02 =Brown= Mens
Shirt: BC METRO :Solid V-Neck White
Scarf: Mr. Poet : Wide Scarf (Free Gift)
Pants: no.07 (Dreambox section) : D-B Dirty Jeans Black
Boots: [NC] : Boots No. 10 -Black
Pose: Posies : M9-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →