4/27/12

That's a Wrap


This week I finished the last of my beginner's modeling classes at O'Glam Agency.  This week also marks the last of my law school classes in RL as well.  I still don't think it has all set in yet, but I know I am really excited and nervous about the changes as I relocate in RL over the next few weeks.  The one great thing is that I get to take all of my incredible SL friends with me as I move, and I look forward to stretching myself and gaining new experiences in both worlds over the months to come. 

Speaking of new experiences, Photoshopping has suprisingly become a relatively new outlet to help soothe my nerves, so hopefully you will find some of the same inspiration as I did from this look.  Enjoy, and please feel free to let me know of any feedback!

Divos Titanium:

Hair: Entente - Yves - Red Dark Auburn
Skin: Nivaro - Cunav Skin - Light Tone
Eyes: MADesigns - Naturals - True Blue
Jacket/Shirt/Scarf: Mr. Poet - Flying Jacket Set - Gray
Pants: Aleida - Cafu Baggy Pants - White
Shoes: Fir & MNA - The Harrison Boots - Black
Pose: Morphine - Lick Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →