12/11/21

Twinkle

Twinkle

I feel like we all need a little extra twinkle this year.  I have to admit, it has taken me a bit of time to get into the holiday spirit this go 'round, but after quite a bit of carols, decorating for the season, and spending time with good people - I'm almost there.  I hope you are all feeling the Christmas spirit and find the twinkle too.  Merry Christmas!

Divos Titanium:

Hat: Reckless - Santa Hat 3

Skin: Clef de Peau - Boris & Body Tight Skin

Beard: Magnificent - Boss Beard

Fur: Gild - Shoulder Warmer - Light Beige @ FaMESHed - December 2021

Harness: Noche - Stringlight Harness @ FaMESHed - December 2021

Underwear: Gabriel - Chain Jockstrap - Red

Pants: Gabriel - Loose Fit Pants - Red

Pose: CuCa Designs - Sexy Santa Bento Pose Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →