1/3/22

Sing Along if You Know the Words

Sing Along if You Know the Words

There is something about the first photo of the year.  Despite being at this for over 11 years, I still get excited with the first photo as a new year commences.  2021 taught me a few things, not the least of which is to appreciate the health and well-being of those we love.  As long as we have that, we have something to sing about.

This past week I spent some time on the beach finalizing my goals for 2022 for my mind, body and soul.  My word for this year is “present.”  I want to be more present in my life and take full advantage of the wonderful family and friends around me.  Here’s to cooking more, traveling to new places, learning something new and spending less time on work and more time on building deeper, positive relationships.  And lastly, here’s to good health for all of us, especially my mom. Much love to everyone and Happy New Year!  

Divos Titanium:

Hair: Stealthic - Reach

Skin: Clef de Peau - Boris and Body Tight Skin

Underwear: Homme-Wrecker - Core Brief - Jock'd - December 2021

Pose: Amitie - Fem Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →