6/5/22

Loud & Proud

Loud & Proud

A lot of my friends this year have escaped to real life, so Second Life has been a bit different.  One of my bright spots in this virtual world has been getting closer to Zain.  He has become a dear friend: someone who can make me laugh and with whom I can be stupid.  He and his boyfriend Juan are so nice and endearing.  It's not often you meet someone who doesn't want something more than a plutonic, light-hearted friendship.  I'm so glad he decided to celebrate Pride with me! 


Thank you for being a friend, Zain!  


Divos Titanium:

Hair: Wings - Ero508 Hair @ Man Cave - June 2022

Skin: Clef de Peau - Clint Skin @ TMD - June 2022

Speedo: Cheerno - S22 Speedo @ FaMESHed - June 2022 


Zain Bravo:

Hair: Modulus - Calvin Snapback

Skin: Stray Dog - Alan

Speedo: Thirst - Summer Speedo @ Anthem - June 2022

Hose: Cuca - Cool Off Male Set


Other Noteable Items:

Car: 777 Motors - Mia - Pride Edition


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →