1/31/12

Kill My Boyfriend


I based this look off of an outfit in the Natalia Kills music video for her song Kill My Boyfriend and translated it into a male version. I hope you guys enjoy what I came up with!

The link to Natalia Kills - Kill My Boyfriend http://youtu.be/-daPmzKLKNU

Ritch Nicholls:

Skin: Tableau Vivant - Vincent - April (bald)
Hair Base: booN - gathered raise hairbase - black
Hair: booN - TUN247 - black
Sunglasses: [SHADE THRONE] -  Lou Sunglasses 4
Shirt: *Connors* - Dot Shirt - Black  (tie slightly modified)
Pants: Aitui - Reborn Slacks (S) Low Rise - Onyx
Belt: Coco -WideBelt (Embossing) - Black
Boots: [ hoorenbeek ] - Mullingar  Boots - Black
Pose: Del May - Stance Male

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →